If you don't find your answer here, don't hesitate to contact us! Our Asian and foreign recruitment and placement agency in Romania is at your disposal!
Navon Jobs has the most modern and efficient Asian and foreign recruitment solutions in Romania. Documents required for the recruitment and placement of Asian and foreign labor are:
- The fiscal attestation certificate issued by the public finance administration in whose territorial radius the employer has its domicile, regarding the payment of obligations to the state budget for the last quarter.
- Certificate issued by the employment agency in whose territorial radius the employer is domiciled, regarding the available labor force for the job vacancy communicated by the employer, according to the legal provisions, no more than 60 days before the submission of the application.
- The organization chart of the employer with the presentation of occupied and vacant positions.
- Proof of publication of the vacancy announcement in a widely circulated daily newspaper.
- Criminal record of the Employer
- The Notary Certificate issued by the National Office of the Trade Register
- Company registration certificate
- Copy of passport
- Criminal record (sent in original via DHL to Romania so it can be checked, translated and legalized)
- The candidate's CV (at the end, the mention will be added that the candidate has knowledge of the English language and minimal knowledge of the Romanian language; it will be signed and dated)
- 2 photographs type 3/4
- A personal statement stating that the candidate is medically fit to be employed in the collective
• you have a stable workforce;
• their employment costs are lower than those of other countries exporting human resources;
• are pacifists;
• respects their duties;
• do not consume alcohol;
• know English;
• they are loyal to their employers;
• they are punctual and willing to work;
The employer cannot benefit from tax advantages if he wants to hire foreign workers.
- The minimum wage of workers cannot be lower than the minimum wage for the economy in Romania, or, as the case may be, than the wage established by enforceable collective agreements in your work industry.
- The maximum working time and minimum rest hours defined by Romanian legislation must be respected.
- Working conditions for pregnant women and young people must be strictly respected, in accordance with the regulations of Romanian legislation.
- As an employee, you are responsible for the health and safety of foreign workers at work.
- Pay attention to gender equality and other rules regarding the prevention of discrimination in the workplace.
Navon Jobs has the most modern and efficient Asian staffing solutions. We are fully streamlined with a customized recruitment system to ensure that our clients' requirements are met with utmost rigor in a very short time. We offer our extensive experience and unique perspective in all Asian and foreign workforce recruitment projects in Romania.
In order to fulfill our mission of bringing creative solutions in the Romanian labor force field, we decided to enrich the labor sector in Romania with foreign personnel from countries such as Brazil, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Vietnam, India and Sudan.
We use top credit checking agencies to perform full criminal background checks on all of our applicants.
Depending on the requirements of the Romanian companies that call on our team, we undertake the recruitment of employees who best meet the employment criteria. We ensure to provide the best service while maintaining a high level of professionalism and ethical business practices at the best price. Asian workers generally know English. From our experience, Asians learn Romanian quickly because they are open and willing to adapt.
The period of 3-4 months to bring foreign employees from Asia to Romania is due to legal and mandatory processes that must be strictly followed. We assure you that, during this time, we are making every effort to ensure that the recruitment of foreign workers proceeds without impediments of any kind.
At Navon Jobs, potential employees go through an extensive selection process.
However, if a candidate does not meet your requirements, we ensure their replacement, throughout the duration of the contract.
- Procedure for residence conditions: Based on the work permit, the foreign staff can start working in your company and the employment procedures can be carried out: the work contract and occupational medicine.
Before the candidate arrives, we will send you the necessary documents to apply for the work permit. Afterwards, you will have to present yourself with the candidate at the counter of the General Inspectorate for Immigration.
- Issuing the residence permit: It is obtained within 30 days from the date on which the candidate presented himself at the counter and his file was accepted.
- Picking up the residence permit: The residence permit can be picked up by the candidate on the basis of the passport and the registration slip at the counter, but it can also be picked up by the employer, on the basis of a notarial power of attorney and the registration slip at the counter.
- When to apply for permits: The file must be submitted no later than 30 days before the expiration of the 90-day period since the applicant obtained the Asian visa.
- The validity of the residence permit: The validity of the residence permit is one year for candidates who have arrived in Romania for the first time.
Payment for the recruitment service is made in 4 installments:
- at the time of signing the contract
- when obtaining work permits in Romania
- at the time of issuing travel visas
- the moment we bring you the workers.
The recruitment offers are personalized, so the offers are different and the costs are negotiable.
- The employer has the final say in the selection of candidates, based on a live or recorded interview with potential employees.
- We need assistance with contracts and powers of attorney for submitting work permits, obtaining visas and residence permits.
- Collaboration regarding accommodation and meals for employees, as well as the process of adapting to Romanian culture.
- When is the employment contract made? The employment contract is made based on the passport data. In the absence of a CNP, you can select the "Other documents of the employee" option in REVISAL to complete the candidate's registration process.
- Are there separate conditions regarding the employment of foreign workers? No, foreign workers will be hired as Romanian employees, following the same procedures according to the laws in force on the territory of Romania.
- How to complete form 112 without a CNP? This process depends on the internal organization of each company.
- HRIS Registration: We recommend that you discuss this aspect in accounting or contact the support department of the company from which you benefit from the payroll program.
- COR function framing: Employees cannot be assigned to a position other than the one for which the request for approval was made.
- What is the solution for being assigned to a different COR position than the one for which approval was requested and obtained? The solution in this case is to request a new work permit and update the residence permit. The legal deadline for obtaining each of the necessary documents is 30 days. The fees will be borne by the employer.
- Disciplinary offenses: It is important to make them aware of all the points of the company's Internal Order Regulations. In the case of violations, the procedure is the same as in the case of any Romanian employee. At the same time, a representative of our team will contact the agency in Asia that sent us the candidate to clarify the situation.
- Holidays: Based on the individual employment contract and taxes paid to the state, candidates benefit from medical insurance and can request holidays.
Unforeseen situations can arise at any time. In cases of force majeure, we will be at your disposal. Since work visas and residence permits of foreign nationals are valid for 2 years, we will endeavor to place foreign workers with other employers.
- Picking up candidates from the airport: A Navon Jobs representative will be at the airport to liaise with Immigration representatives and complete any entry procedures for candidates. The employer must send a person in charge to pick up the candidates and ensure their transport to the place of accommodation.
- Food: They mainly eat rice-based dishes. In the early days, we recommend talking to them and getting them specific ingredients. Later, they will be able to cook for themselves.
- Do they have money upon entering the country? They do not have a large amount of money to use in case of need, so it is recommended to give them an advance from their first salary so that they can manage.
- Do they have personal care items? They are informed by the agency in Asia to take a bare minimum of hygiene items and clothing. In the first days, as with food, it is necessary to talk to them and offer them support if they need certain items. Afterwards, they will manage on their own.
- Attire: During the winter, it is necessary for foreign workers to adapt to the temperatures in our country. So, you can offer them work uniforms or the opportunity to purchase clothing items in which they feel comfortable from a thermal point of view, to carry out their activity at work.
- Communication: If you are familiar with English, you can communicate with most employees in English. If this is not an option for you, you can use internet translation programs.
*At the same time, to make sure that employees understand what they have to do in your company, we can be at your disposal for advice and specialized translation.
- What is the procedure if a candidate decides to leave? As an employer, you have the obligation to notify the General Inspectorate for Immigration, regardless of whether the employee decides to go to another company or on leave.
*If you change their place of accommodation or the position they are employed in, it is necessary to change their residence permit.
- Can I delegate the employee to another work point? Yes, provided you register in REVISAL. If you delegate them for a longer period of time, you must notify Immigration and renew your residence permits.
- As an employer, can I keep their passports or residence permits? Under current law, this is NOT permitted.
- What happens if a candidate resorts to violent acts? Any outing of a violent nature is reported to the authorities in power - the Police and the General Inspectorate for Immigration to be sanctioned according to the law.
Now choose one of the best solutions for recruiting foreign workers!